There are only 8 days left of school (who's counting) and both the kids and I are ready for summer! I am continuing to get ready to go to Africa, which is sneaking up on me at an alarming (but exciting) rate. Last week I was down and out for a few days with strep throat and pneumonia, but had many people taking good care of me.
We have been talking for months about going to the aquarium, and finally did it. This is Blake and I petting sting rays.
I love teacher appreciation week. Its probably my favorite week all school year. On the last day, one of my kids wore this purple shirt (my favorite color).
These are my cute kids! The saintly woman in the back is my TA. I really can't express how grateful I am for that woman.
One weekend I got to travel up to Idaho to visit one of my mission companions, Sis. Bush. This is her nephew who became my bff.
Pay (Sis. Bush) lives out in the middle of nowhere. This is me petting a horse (as if you couldn't have figured that out...)
Pay and I before we went 4-wheeling. The coveralls reminded me of Grandpa Fred, and very well may have been the best things that have ever happened to me!
Occasionally we try to have roommate nights. This one ended in a lot of money going down the drain at Sephora. I blame Debra. :)
This is Debra in her latest performance of "Tale of Two Cities". She did a great job, and Janae and I got to see it a couple of times. We were also able to get a group of friends from our ward to all go see it together. The cardboard sign was used when Janae and I were picked up from the airport at different times. We wanted to use the same sign for Deb.
sounds like you have been having a great time. bought time you updated your blog. you look great in all your pics! your nephews sure are adorable - i can't argue with that :)
ReplyDelete