Often people in our ward like to get together for game nights, and yesterday it was determined that we needed one since there was no school today. So at church we all let the word spread, and voila! 20 people at our house. Our ward was actually just split last week, so we got to have friends from both wards come. I seriously love these people. It feels so good to be surrounded by friends who are all doing the same thing in life that I am. I'm sorry this picture isn't very good, someone took it on their phone and it was all I had :).
Joy in the Journey
Monday, February 21, 2011
Game Night
Often people in our ward like to get together for game nights, and yesterday it was determined that we needed one since there was no school today. So at church we all let the word spread, and voila! 20 people at our house. Our ward was actually just split last week, so we got to have friends from both wards come. I seriously love these people. It feels so good to be surrounded by friends who are all doing the same thing in life that I am. I'm sorry this picture isn't very good, someone took it on their phone and it was all I had :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds fun!! I love game nights, unfortunately it's hard to play with just me and Richard, but I love getting together with big groups and playing! So glad you are surrounded by wonderful people. So, the other day Brandon and I went to IKEA and he hadn't seen the girls, and he was just going on and on about how cute they are (who could blame him?) and then he goes, "Woah! Ellie looks JUST like Ashley!! She seriously could be Ashley's baby! Are you sure she's not? She totally has her eyes! She looks just like Ashley!" It was pretty hilarious and I thought you would like that! But I assured him that I indeed birthed her and have the scar to prove it. Hahaha! I'm excited to see you in a few days!!
ReplyDelete