Joy in the Journey

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"Cain't Get a Man with a Gun..."



Who am I kidding? I can't get one without a gun either! But here are a few pictures of our day off on Monday. I went shooting with a couple friends in the ward (Eve and Darrell) and slept, went sledding, avoided schoolwork at all costs, and went to lunch with the roomies. :) Couldn't think of a better day off!
Me, Eve, Darrell


This is a picture of Darrell's roommate. The night before he had creamed me at the game sequence, so he sent Darrell off with his picture so I could use it for target practice and get out all my frustrations. I did.


I'm dangerous. (literally)
If I look like I don't know what I'm doing, its because I don't.

I'm excited. (Yes, Carol Ann, that's your vest...)
(And no, Cade, I'm not going to marry someone who could be your shooting buddy... )

The last time I went shooting, it ended in 6 stitches, so I'd say this one was an overall success! Thanks Eve and Darrell for letting me come!







5 comments:

  1. Next time you're home & have time, we'll go shooting...that way you can look more like you know what you're doing in the next set of shooting pics (possibly with Cade's new shooting buddy??). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like randi's comment and i am glad you said that was my vest - cause you know i was gonna ask :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are super cute and that is all there is to it. IF you want to stay that way, you should wear eye protection on your next adventure with guns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cade wants to know why not. And I'm glad there were no injuries this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my I totally remember when you got the 6 stitches. that was the worst experience ever. And to think i let you and pam talk me into shooting when I was promted multipul times not to let you guys shoot the gun. Oh well live and learn.

    ReplyDelete